- Wetland Delineations
- Wetland Assessments
- Wetland & Stream Permitting (Individual, General & Nationwide Permits)
- Wetland & Stream Mitigation Plans
- Environmental Mitigation Monitoring
- Endangered & Threatened Species Studies
- USDA & NRCS Program Consulting
- Natural Resource Mapping
- Earth Craft Development Consulting
- NPDES QCP Consulting & Inspections
Wildland Services, LLC has a Biologist on staff with extensive experience performing wetland delineations in Alabama as well as Florida and Georgia. Trimble GeoExplorer GPS units with sub-meter capable accuracy are used in the field and all wetlands and streams are flagged to ensure easy identification in order to protect and document them for government agencies. We will work with your engineer or project team to find your options for moving forward with the development process. Our staff is more than capable of handling any size job and performs all delineations in accordance with the 1987 U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Wetland Delineation Manual and their regional supplements.
What we do
Construction projects, building, or moving land often impacts wetlands and wetland regions. There are a number of regions in the South United States that are considered protected wetlands. Your project may require a permit or special permission before beginning from a state or federal agency.
We work with you to determine environmental impacts, obtain the proper permits, and document any potential impacts or resolutions. Essentially we work to protect you from heavy fines by not complying with environmental protection laws, and we work to protect the environment from unnecessary damage.
How we help our clients
- Analyze and assess environmental impacts of their job
- Develop a mitigation plan to protect wetlands and the company's interests
- Assist with interpreting environmental legislation and its relevance to your project
- Help you see your job through to completion and not get stuck on environmental regulation
- Obtain proper permits with state and federal agencies